Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Friends

Hello. If I handed you a slip of paper with this blog address on it, congratulations, you have been accepted above all other people to blog on this site. Not really. The truth is that I have been dying for friends on this site since it was launched back in April of 2009! So, this is a chance for you to post comments and questions about me, school, and my work on this site. I have been writing on historical topics, particularly Medieval England under the kings, Edward III and Henry V, but I'm probably going to broaden into Roman, American, Asian, and European history, that is if I get enough people to view the site. If you have pictures to ask me to post or comments to say, or questions to ask, please click the heading above and simply post. I check the blog hourly. Hope to hear from you soon

All the Best
Dr. Taylor Kniphfer
Professor of history(in the future)

No comments: